Thursday, November 02, 2006

Samples are run


The Samples are finished! They are shit, but they are finished. My only hope is that I can get something probative for the Thesis. A couple of my samples turned out to be total crap, which is a ginormous letdown. Oh well, I must say that I was shocked that I now have a 400$ 22.kb text file. Information is power. I am a trafficker of information, I know everything I can. The question is, do you know why you are here?

Oh, yes. It is true. The data. Of course. But this is not a reason. This is not a "why". The datum itself - its very nature is a means. It is not an end. And so to look for it is to be looking for a means to do... what? You see there is only one constant. One universal. It is the only real truth. Causality. Action, reaction. Cause and effect.

My samples were eroded, they traveled to the sedimentary basin. Now all I have to do I find those heavy minerals and match them to the source rock.

Am I dreaming? I keep asking myself this question. I feel like a man who accepts what he sees because he is expecting to wake up.

By the by, this COSTUME is probably the best I have ever seen. If you know who the Character is, I give you a cookie.

6 comments:

Josue' said...

My vote is for DarkMan as that costume...Now give me my cookie!

Anonymous said...

Wake up, Dan

The Matrix has you...

Dave said...

It would be a lot harder to guess who that is in the pic if it wasn't in the title.

The D said...

Josue: Wrong!

Dave: Look, if you know who it is the title is a moot point. If you dont know, the title wont help you.

Anonymous said...

i poop too much

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

I guess it isn't the invisible man or V for Vendetta ?