Sadly, it rained yesterday, so I could not go into the field with Carlos. It seems that he is busy with a project that deals with expanding clays in a layer that is prone to meteoric water infiltration.Anyway, he is going to take me out into the field on Monday. All is not lost. So...to pass the time here is a great pict of me getting to second base with Rachel Ray. She was a sport about it and offered me Hors D'oeuvres. What a nice lady, but I will say that her cheer is at an 11 and I am going to need her at about a 7.
6 comments:
any woman that gives you food while you fondle her is a winner in my book!
rain?
If you wish to be vanilla about it. Yes.
Congrats on scoring on some cardboard. :p
You've got yourself a handful
you should do her dog style and donkey punch her when she gets too cheery. that ought to keep things just about right. corn and peas.
Post a Comment