Take a look at the picture and tell me if you remember it.For some reason this event just popped into my mind the other day. I remember how those whales were trapped and how the people freaked out about it. What I wonder is why there is no Wikipedia page for this event. I searched and searched and could find no such page. The event isn't even listed on the Wiki page for Barrow, Alaska, where it took place. Colour me disappointed.
I wonder why I was thinking about that event? Perhaps I am feeling trapped like those poor whales (Don't even think about it). Perhaps I am waiting for some ice breaking ship to free me from my prison?
Screw that, I'll just swim out.
5 comments:
You're in the motherland. some prison... at least u can eat pan sobao whenever u want
Yeah right. And tripletas too. And nice weather. And Culebra. Yeah, you're in a prison, alright. A nice, warm, well-stocked prison.
Damn, you idiots are thick. I didn't mean literally.
@_@
practice holding your breath
Here is a good link for that Air Force guy that is guilty for 'illegal entry'
http://www.navytimes.com/news/2007/02/apafrape070228/
Post a Comment