Yesterday there occurred a most horrible experience in my life that I hope never to experience again. I had food poisoning. I was literally pissing out of my ass! I was suffering from cramps and my head was spinning but the worst of all was the diarrhea.Every 20-30 min I was on the toilet. Violent actions and not a solid particle in site.
I believe I was poisoned by a cake that my father had placed in the fridge. I asked him what the deal was with this cake ,which had a swirl of cream cheese and guava. He said that he bought it from someplace and that I was welcome to have a piece. What he failed to mention was that he bought the cake and left it in his car...in the heat...for a day....or two.
So, I had a piece and went to sleep only to wake up the next morning with violent cramps and explosive diarrhea. Thanks Father!
My father eventually brought me some imodium and pepto bismol at around 11pm. After I had been suffering with the sickness for a few hours. Many a time did I feel like vomiting, but thankfully I resisted that urge.
Anyway, around 3 AM this morning the cramps and volcanic explosions of mostly a semi clear liquid were subdued enough for me to actually get some sleep. My body was sore this morning, but the symptoms had vanished.
Man, what a night.
I had not eaten anything for 24 hours, and today all I could force myself to eat was a small sandwich. The smell of food makes me fell like puking.
4 comments:
Man, what a messed up account of your reality....Not cool at all.
Glad to see you are back feeling decent.
I love how doctor's forget about biology... :p
everybody poops
dude you are always pissing out your ass. anyway, i am sure your father is plenty pissed his attempt to take you out has phailed like Bush tryin to play Sudoku. irrrrrrrregardless, finish your thesis you lazy bum!
You're a survivor
Post a Comment