It is July and I am still in NY. I have decided to stick around for two months to finish this bleeding thesis.I have hit a wall.
Today as I was writing when all of a sudden my brain, sort of, freaked out because it was thinking about too much at the same time. All the variables all the wording all the data shorted me out. I needed to just take a step back from everything.
Freaking Pettijohn, F. J. is annoying me so much at the moment. He is the man when it comes to sediment and heavy minerals, but I just have to reference him so much that I am tired of seeing his name.
Anyway, The apartment is blissfully clean at the moment. The reason this is so is because Binarian has departed to China for 3 weeks. Now I just have to clean up after my sloppy Brother. One messy person to clean up after is much easier than two. It is amazing that anything gets cleaned when I was not here. Each one blames the other for making a mess when they both are disgusting pigs that are incapable of cleaning up after themselves.
Now that the apartment is clean I am going to have a little dinner party for some of my friends. There is no dinner table, so I will have to improvise. I guess people can just eat on the sofas and stuff.
5 comments:
a cardboard box (table) topped with newspapers would be perfect for the occasion
PISS OFF! You hurt me.
Pretty impressive for a man who has been dead for 8 years.
Or are you really 103 years old?
ummmmmm.....yah.
BOO!!!!
Yoooou are a pirate!
Post a Comment