I am feeling trapped. I am stuck. I am sort of freaking out. I feel like I am trapped here. Trapped and I can't leave. I have the means to physically leave this place, but I feel as though I am stuck here. This is a strange feeling. For the past week I have had this intense feeling that I need to depart from my surroundings. It is so urgent and almost all encoupasing.I know not why I feel this way. I don't know.
I like to liken life to lichen.
Say it like a mantra.
Ah yes, and a post of mine would not be complete without some bad news. While taking some pictures of some of my samples with my camera, I mistakenly bumped the tripod it was on and down went my camera. Gone is my camera. "My camera is died."
I have had that camera for years. My 4 Megapixel Minolta Dimage F-100. It served me well. I guess it was time to upgrade, but I have no money to get a new one. I bought that camera as a birthday present to myself when I was gainfully employed. I still remember when it came in the mail. Ebay. It got great reviews in cnet. I first took a picture June 12 2003. I was amazed at the quality of pictures I took. Now it takes good close-up pictures, but will not focus on anything farther then a centimeter from the lens.
It was as if an old family friend had died. Then again, it was just a camera, I will have more. The end of an era.
5 comments:
All your camera are belong to us
my condolences
What cam do you have in mind to replace the deceased?
i poop too much
I am not sure what I want to replace it with, still in a mourning phase. Have not really looked at anything yet.
Post a Comment