I just watched that Movie, Little Miss Sunshine. I don't know, but I didn't like it as it ended. Till I sort of sat back and thought about it. It is quite the interesting movie. Disturbing in certain ways, hilarious in others, and very thought provoking.I like when the Grandfather tells the little girl, who is so terrified of being a loser.
"A real loser is someone who's so afraid of not winning he doesn't even try."
Yeah, that sort of spoke to me. I have had moments when I was so afraid of losing something that I refused or put off what I was supposed to do. Fear is really bitch sometimes. To use an often quoted saying, "Fear is the mind killer!"
Fear can stop one from doing so much and can cause one to have so many regrets. Fear.
I believe that I have come to a point in my life, call it a wisdom that seems to come with age, where I no longer allow fear to stop me where it had before.
Now, I am not saying I have mastered fear. No, I know fear can take over so rapidly and so wholly that one can be lost in it. I felt that when I was hanging upside down in my own car. Things happened so fast. All I knew was fear and survival. Holding my cellphone that had just died, trying in vain to crawl out of a window that was blocked by dirt and trees. Sitting on the roof of my car I had to stop and think. Let the fear pass. Listening to the fast trickle of water flowing in the bottom of that ditch as it started to flow through the broken windows. That was when I formed my plan of action by breaking that windshield with my multi-tool.
Wasn't Easy!
What the fuck am I talking about? You ever write something then realize it is total crap and delete it? That is how I feel about this post. I will leave it unchanged so that others may glimpse my silly thoughts at 2am on this quiet of nights. I feel like a Loser, haha!
I am going to bed.
17 comments:
We fear change. *slam slam slam slam slam*
real courage is when you recognize fear, feel it, and take action anyway.
True That, ECJ!
gay
be gay
as gay as a pig in shit
gaaaAAAaaay
many, many gays
many, many Armani
more gay comments
many, many comments
would you say you had a "plethora" of comments?
Jefe......what is a "plethora"?
6am as writing this shit? Are you on drugs?
What is a plethora?
abundance
Are you kidding ? You don't know what that means or is it mis-spelled ?
Post a Comment