AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am back in Binghamton. This is the sound my Soul is making.
How much I dispise this pace. There are no words. No way I can convey to my readers how much I DO NOT WANT TO BE HERE!
But I must be here. I must finish. I must close this chapter. I must cut free this albatross hanging from my neck.
Oh, and now my Drivers side door refuses to open, so I have to crawl into the drivers seat from the passenger side. Let us also add to this. While navigating around the middle console I smacked my head, not into the garage holder, but into the sunglasses holder. Blood was the result. Yes, so far things are going as well as I thought they would.
I already ran into several people I wished not to see. Talked to one that I wished not to talk to. I should just be honest and speak my mind...but not yet...no I must keep up this facade. I must be patient.
I see freedom. I can actually see it! Almost....grasp it. Almost.
2 comments:
From Boston to Bingo, sounds like a sitcom.
Always keep a first aid kit in your vehicle with some iodine and neosporin
Post a Comment