Monday, September 24, 2007

Well This just Blows.

On the day I get my call for my interview for a job. On a day that was looking to be really good. It turned to suck really fast.

My Uncle. Jr. Mariano Maeso Gonzalez.

Died today. It is strange...I am so sad, and yet I am thankful that I saw him before I left PR for Rochester. He was always a happy man. So different from my Father, Tio Jr. was never angry or upset. As I think back, I cannot remember a time when he was not smiling.

1945-2007

I love the man and am glad he went with the Lord.

I called Father, but what could I say? What was there to say? There are no words.

Adiós, Querido Tio. A Dios vais.

2 comments:

Josue' said...

People leave. Memories stay.

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

yeah, that does blow