Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Patience

Update on job.

Seems they have not made a decision yet. They had to get clearance from the head office to approve the offer to who ever gets hired. The HR person told me that I should be hearing from them soon, as in this week.

Oh boy. The suspense is killing me!

I need this job! NEED!

On another note, my brothers car died. I told him not to buy a Nissan, but he didn't listen. Nissan is no Toyota. His alternator shit the bed, in the parlance of our time. I had to drive out to his work today to pick him up, and now he is taking my car. My horrible fuel inefficient jeep cherokee. Not only does my car suck, but it is culturally insensitive to boot.

Every time my bro complains about gas mileage on his car, I always remind him he could have bought a Ford focus instead of a Maxima. This he hates being told.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had one person call my car 'girly'. Feel macho at the pump while I drive around in 30mpg glory!

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

That's right Mickey. Now I forgot what I was going to say about D's post. Oh yeah, the car situation... Nissan is made in USA and Ford is made in USA or Mexico? Whatever, I left a comment.