I have a job!I have a jobI have a jobI have a jobI have a jobI have a jobI have a jobI have a jobI have a jobI have a jobI have a jobI have a jobI have a jobI have a jobI have a jobI have a jobI have a jobI have a jobI have a jobI have a jobI have a jobI have a jobI have a jobI have a jobI have a jobI have a job!
Wow, this is amazing. I just got the offer a couple minutes ago.
I am faxing my acceptance tomorrow. I am in shock. A job! Employment! Something to do with my life doing what I love to do in life!
I start in Three Weeks, so I will be moving down to _____ soon.
Man.
This feels wonderful! I'ma gonna go out and get drunk tonight! Well, not drunk, buzzed off some nice beer at the Old Toad.
Finally, and apartment to call my own. A couch I will sleep on that I own. A place for all my instruments. A new car! A new life!
Congratulate me! I rule!
4 comments:
Congrats. Don't forget to pay your taxes.
That's awesome D. Hope it works out well.
yay, skrilla time
Job = not very frequent posting
Post a Comment