Love isn't always on time. No no no.My July the 4th weekend was eventful. I went to two parties. One was in West Almond and the other was in the hills around Alfred Station. One had a pig roast; the other had a 900$ worth of fireworks. One had bad alcohol, one had good alcohol. One had two friends, one had 5 friends.
I got my snack on and my drink on at both. Had a good time at both. Slept in a bed (second time in 3 months, yay!) after the party.
Had to get up at 8:40 to drive to Keuka Lake for a wedding.
The wedding was very nice. It was at Keuka College and was held at their interfaith Chapel. Beautiful wood work at the Chapel. Some pictures will be up soon.
The reception was located at some building at Keuka State Park. The food was good, the cake was excellent, probably the best cake I have ever had at a wedding. Butter cream, baby, no nasty inedible fondant. It was decorated beautifully and layered with some kind of fruit jam.
The main issue at the reception was that they had about 80 people there and they had but a quarter keg of beer. The keg was kicked before the food was even served. People seemed upset. There was plenty of wine, but I was not in the wine mood.
After the festivities of cutting the cake and the first dance and such, a group of us bolted back to Almond to get our drink on and hot tub on. Twas fun times!
I slept on the couch and was woken up by a 3 year old making noise and walking around. Why do children get up so early? I spent three days not getting enough sleep and wondered how my friends with children do it. How do they get by with such little sleep? Every time I sat down for a little bit I started to pass out.
1 comment:
I usually wake up earlier than my kid does.
Thank you military
Post a Comment