Binghamton.Need I say more?
I cleaned out my office yesterday. Not that I was using it, or had been using it. I had such a small amount of things in there, that it seemed silly that I had to remove EVERYTHING so someone else could use the office. I had told people that if they needed to use the space they could just move my desktop to the side or to the other desk.
I really really really really really really really need this job. NEED! As in I have never needed anything like I need this job.
I took the contents of my office to my storage unit. I had not been to the unit in several months, but I was glad to see it was untouched. As you all remember, I had 80% of the things I owned stolen from me when I lived in Houston. My storage unit was broken into, and they absconded with all my things. I didnt care about 70% of the crap in there, but I did regret the loss of my first Bass, my awesome Fender BXR 100, all the recordings and a video tape of my high school band, my fathers spanish acoustic guitar, and the most painful of all, my grandfathers chess set. He taught me how to play on it. It was this beautiful stone carved Japanese samurai set. The pieces were huge and they looked like they had shoe boxes on their heads.
Seven Curses on whoever stole that chess set!
2 comments:
thieves R jerks
i never knew that you had belo's chess set...that's a MAJOR loss. note to self: never keep things i really want in a storage unit...EVER.
Post a Comment