If you believe in Nihilism can you really be a nihilist? I mean, to believe in nothing is still believing in something, which is nothing. Ok, that was stupid, let me try something else. Time is a human concept. Time is something humans use to understand life. Does the speed of light matter if time was arbitrary? Like everything, we use measurements for everything in life.Creationists think everything in the universe is too complex. It almost seems as though they are telling people not to explore, not to find things out. "It is all so complex, forget about trying to understand it." At least that is how it sounds to me.
Why do we get goose bumps?
2 comments:
Isn't the speed of light inconsistant ? I thought the speed of light was proved not to be a constant. Let me know, cuz I'm dumb (in theory).
speed of light is relative, like everything else, i think, but my thoery is weak, too.
in reference to nihilism:
"god is dead"
~nietzche
"nieztche is dead"
~god
Post a Comment