Take a look at E. That is the one from the video where he claims responsibility. What do you think? Are you angry now? You are sheep.In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
Well...I am a geologist, and a Puerto Rican, and a Scholar, and a Musician. I try to live my life in terms of Elwood P. Dowd, In this world you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant.
Take a look at E. That is the one from the video where he claims responsibility. What do you think? Are you angry now? You are sheep.
2 comments:
Picture "E" was Mr. T in some Middle Eastern garb.
Naw,
"E" is Joe Jackson reading lines for a yet-to-be released indie film on the Day and The Life of Soama Ibn Alden....:p
Post a Comment