Say what you will, but I thought "Hitch" was a very good movie. I need to find a Hitch in real life. Maybe it is the hopeless romantic in me. Also, Bath and Body Works Cotton Blossom scented foaming hand soap is probably the best thing in the world. It comes highly recommended.So...I am bored off my mountain holding that big egg. Friday night and I spent it surfing the internets. I have no life. I miss the weekends where I was always doing something. Nowadays it is sitting at my usual table at the Cyber Cafe, watching and listening to people who have lives go about theirs. I need a job and a future. I feel stagnant. Need to get moving. Get busy living or get busy dying.
5 comments:
Sounds like you need a shot of the PIMPjuice...:p And lay off the JesusJuice on the weekends....
move out of that godforsaken town and into a real one (try orlando :D
I would have to start gelling my hair and wearing pink shirts with the collar popped if I were to move to Orlando...and that is unacceptable.
Juice ? Jacko lives in the East now. Poor sap.
I know where to go........
Zihuatenejo.
Post a Comment