Friday I rented my storage unit and Chris and I filled it with about half of my stuff. Then we went to Almond to visit his parents. His father was throwing a farewell party for a coworker of his and the booze was flowing. I was teaching two old and very drunk women how to dance salsa. I think they did not learn a think I was teaching them. And the Coworker was hanging on me. She must have been about 60, and she was D.R.U.N.K. I was actually surprised that she didn't puke all over the place after seeing how much she was drinking. After the party was finished and all the party goers had returned to their respective homes, it was hot tub time. This time I did not jump into the snow then jump back into the tub. It was so painful(if you recall from my post about it) that I vowed never to try it again. Instead, I want to try jumping into show then going into a sauna. That will have to wait till I actually have the chance to get one.Anyway, Chris thanked me for putting up with drunken old women, which I assured him was no trouble, I am a patient man when I am in a good mood.
I woke up at 6am that night because I could not breathe. Every time I tried to inhale deeply, I started coughing like a smoker. The pain of breathing in was horrible and I had no idea what caused it. As I am typing here, my chest still hurts if I breath in deep, only not as painful as it was two nights ago. After an hour of waiting for the pain to stop and reading, I finally fell asleep again. I had two doctors I could ask in the house the next morning and they said it was probably something to do with my allergies to their cat. I have never experienced anything like this due to allergies, but as time went on, it got manageable, but I started producing a wonderful thick phlegm when I coughed.
Chris and I drove to Rochester for his brothers Birthday Party. Some of the guys there I had not seen in a long time and it was pleasant to hang out with them. We went to an Amerks game where I rooted for the Canadian team...and they lost 3-6. Sad. Still, it was a good game and there was much yelling and much plotting to take down the Mascot Moose. I love watching the zamboni clean the ice. Something mesmerizing about it, I think?
Anyway, It is Sunday now and I am back in Bingo. I still have things to pack and it sucks that I have no car because that would make things easier. I will see about renting something in the area for the day. Soon, I will be gone....Moon, that spells Gone!
3 comments:
You seem to treat phlegm like a child when they drop some caca in the toilet..."Hey ma!! Look!"
:p
yay, on to a real city! screw yatzee, or bingo or whatever.
It is an end to an era. D is leaving Bingo.
Post a Comment