Friday, December 08, 2006

Who is reading the craziness that I type?

I would really love to know. I just found out that I got 51 hits yesterday(some sort of counter I added to my site). 51 people come to this blog! I don't even know 51 people! Who are you people who read my blog? More to the point, why? I wonder how loyal my reader are? Do you guys read everyday? It could be just the 5 people I know that read my blog just checking it ten times a day. That would explain this oddity of 51 hits.

Come on...do I know any of you 46 people?

I must admit, it has been kind of depressing packing my things up. I was excited two days ago, now I am getting a little down. I have packed up all my books and DVD's. I have disassembled my bookshelf and taken my coffee table to the curb.

HAHAHA! I have just looked outside and in the 20 min that the coffee table was on the curb, someone has taken it. Wow. The circle is now complete. I found that table on a curb, and it has been found by someone else.

That shook me out of my ennui. Ahh, tomorrow Chris helps me take the first of what I have estimated to be about 4 car loads of my things to storage.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could be some form of bot:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spambot

Anonymous said...

way to go, moving on to bigger/better things

new jack city said...

well, it's just like me wondering who's listened to my songs 12,500 times on the myspace. it don't matter, they listened.

good on you for getting out of that shit town.

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

The secret service is going to send someone down to PR to keep an eye on you

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Hey D, BEWARE of the dark-skinned Rican that tells you, "Tu sabes lo que es."