Saturday, October 18, 2008

Why, yes thank you.

What? You want to pay me to make cross sections? Really? OK!

I love mein job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Put on your Sunday shoes there's lots of world out there!

This week I was working on making cross sections and doing volume equations for a proposed fill area! SCIENCE is AWESOME!

I move into my new Apt on the 27th. I get my first pay check the 24th. I am a happy man.

Now I just need to not get killed by my falling apart piece of shit Jeep. It needs a new axle, which costs 700$. I paid that much for the freaking car! I am doing some research on what it would take to buy a new car. I am in need of something reliable.

My 30 min commute is really starting to get to me. Not the commute itself, but the fact that I have to get up at 6am to hit the roads at 6:30-6:45 to avoid the ginormous traffic jam that comes about at 7.

My new place will give me a commute of 10 min. This means I can sleep till 7! Yay.

Woah....I just saw a waiter that looked just like my brother Dave. Creepy. He was walking toward me and I jumped a little as I thought it was Dave. Weird.

The guitarist downstairs at the Dogfish Head Ale House is playing "Lodi" by CCR. A melancholy song for a bar, but slightly fitting in a strange way.

3 comments:

Josue' said...

jobs are good....especially when you love what you do.

Anonymous said...

word. sounds like your hard work has paid off.

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Science... as long as it isn't confused with the Christian Science Monitor.