Sunday, October 05, 2008

Bugs...

Here is a little fun story.

Last week I was waiting for the bus that was on a new schedule because of Rosh Hashanah. Because of said schedule, I missed the first bus, which meant I had to wait an hour for the next one. When the next bus showed up, I waved to the driver. Signaling my desire to ride the bus, I stepped up to the curb when a bug or bee of some kind buzzed my face. Instinctively I swatted at the bug, which accidentally signaled the bus driver to keep moving. I watched in dismay as he nodded at me and drove away.

One hour later, I caught the bus.

A friend of mine said that if he could be reincarnated as a bug, he would fly in peoples faces at bus stop just to make them miss the bus.

I just drove down from bingo to DC. Hit a bump right when I got down here and I now have a puddle of coolant under my car. Yay.

2 comments:

Josue' said...

Man, that bug story had me laughing...WITH you, of course. :p

Inadvertent motions like that can ruin the day.

A "bump" is probably an understatement...this was your 4-runner or was it a Jeep or something you are still driving?

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

what misfortune !!!!!