Thursday, November 10, 2005

It is Snowing Today

It is snowing right as I type. Not the usual fluffy snow, but that hard spherical ball snow. This type of snow never seems to last. Must have something to do with the temperature and such. It is still to warm for actual accumulation, but snowing is better then no snow IMHO.

Speaking of which, on days like this, when I come home to my, thankfully, quiet apt, I am happy to sit down and relax. In the shower today I hacked up a phlegm wad that was a dark green. Such a shade of green makes one take a step back and think, "The Human Body Should Not Produce Effluent Of Such Colour."
I Digress.
Times when I sit in my apt, I feel as though something is missing. Something that I should be doing other then watching the O.C. (Yeah, I like that show. Feck you). I think it has something to do with human contact. In my basement I rarely get a chance to talk to people unless I venture out of there like Gollum in search of his precious. Making my rounds I call my daily visits to my friends in their respective offices. When I do not come to visit, they apparently wonder where I am. One such friend told me a few days ago after I was stuck in Rochester for a week and was not in the Dept.
It is nice to know that I do make a difference...in some way ! ^_^

If I have a place I can be other then sitting at home watching TV, I am there, which is where I am right at this moment. My usual haunt. They know me here.

Here is your Art for Today: For those of you who don't know about him

Andy Goldsworthy

Is Awesome!

No comments: