Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Torment and Evil Double X

Stupid IM Conversation:

Me: blah, women suck
Ms Jack&Coke:
Whatever dante

Ms Jack&Coke:
Men aren't the best either

Ms Jack&Coke:
Some men

Me:
indeed

Me:
it just annoys me how I really get the broken end of the stick

Me:
it is almost as if I am being tormented by women.

Me:
my analogy is this, it is as if I am in a box and some nice woman opens the top letting in some light I think things might get better from here on out, then she starts poking and jabbing me with some sharp stick again...and again...and then she closes the top.

Ms Jack&Coke: well, she's a bitch and it sucks you are stuck in that box

Maybe I am a little to melodramatic? Maybe I just can't get a break? Maybe I am just a loser?

Life is what happens when you are sitting in a corner thinking too much. I should stop thinking.

6 comments:

Josue' said...

Double X is a challenge, not a given....yeah, stop thinking too much...

The D said...

Your pict scares me.

Josue' said...

that's my intention...

Anonymous said...

Some say that Mt. Everest is the largest hurdle in the world. I say it's a distant second.

new jack city said...

i'd say that this is victim thinking, and you should take responsibility for choosing to spend time with women who torment you. personally, i got tired of dating women who treat me the way my father did growing up about 2 relationships ago. of course it's always easier to go with what you know, but then you get what you always got...

The D said...

Finally, a comment that is helpful. Thanks Jacko!