If I could imagine the Bog of Eternal Stench, it would be this old lady sitting at the next table. She seems to have poured about a bottle of the worst smelling perfume to offend my nasal senses.To be serious...she stinks. So much so that it has ruined the taste of my beer! My seasonal pumpkin beer now tastes like cheap nasty old lady perfume.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is wrong with these old ladies? Why coat yourself with something that smells so cheap...and bad? It is as if I walked into my bathroom took a dump in the bowl, then proceeded to reach into the bowl for a floating turd, then rub it all over my body. It is that bad.
It is making my nose leak and my eyes water. There is no way this smell can come in a bottle! They should scrape this woman's skin and bottle it to use for bioweapons against a truly evil enemy.
Blarg, I feel like taking her out back and spraying her with a hose, a heavy duty hose they use to clean elephants. Then I would use a sand blaster just to make sure she was scentless.
ugg...
3 comments:
Sounds like you found the elusive WMDs...;p
She could be a mutant and her stench is her "power" or may YOU are a mutant and your "power" is a heightend olfactory sense....;p
She's trying to cover up the fact that she hasn't taken a bath for a few days, perhaps longer... I wouldn't have wasted time writing a blog while still in there suffering... I would've ran out the door quicker than a suicide bomber could blow himself up.
Babies smell.
(jurassic park)
Post a Comment