I was watching Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I really love that movie. It speaks to me on a certain level. Something similar to I heart Huckabees. Something that most people wont understand. If you consider me a friend or think you know me then you would understand why such movies mean so much to me.
I was just watching it and that happy with a secrete is how a character described another character.
Also, your opinions on this movie will be ignored, for you matter not.
6 comments:
that movie blew. some movies try to be so smart or thought-provoking that they alienate the exact people they try to inspire. Oh, and then there's this peice of cinematic filth. J/k it was just really weird.
word....i thought the movie had some interesting ideas, but overall, it would never get mainstream love since it tries to parallel indie music...you know, "Can't sell out....Keep it real...We are so smart that no one can relate to us....etc." The bottom line is we all have a mortgage or rent and need cash...The days of Socrates are over...make money and be happy...ok, well maybe it's not that simplistic, but I just get annoyed by pretentious filmmakers and various artists who live in their nicotine haze and need valium to cope with the unique stresses in their myopic views of life and art........! For the record, I actually did like the film.
don't get pissed because you can't understand anything but steven segal movies. that was a great movie.
you got me figured out 'anonymous'...get back in your mother's basement before you miss your recorded episode of desperate housewives since you had to work late at the car wash...moron..
Hahaha. That really cracked me up. Josue', you need to get yourself a ponytail.
I wonder who wrote that?
Good question D. It's the nature of blogs and the 'net' in general...people like to lurk and then impose themselves with lame preemptive strikes...haha...
Post a Comment