Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Experiment

Let us see if I get more anonymous sociopaths to post on my blog. I have added a link to it on that Quenepa Page. This is the first time I have made this site "public" as in random people can navigate to it from the internets. Before only family and friends knew about this blog or could reach it from my site. Only people who I have told about my site go to my site.....excluding that whole incident with the blanket the wayward office mate and the removing my site from the dept page.

That is a story for another time. Quite the story it is as well.

By the by, I love that pict of that dog! It is called , "Say what?"

3 comments:

Josue' said...

That dogs eyes look like those fake plastic "eyes" that you glue on construction paper....wacky.

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Look what you've done !!!!!

Anonymous said...

i use names sometimes because the login is annoying