This is the Fight, Rocky and Ken! He Tried to kill me with a Forklift. Ole!I have gotten into the habit of listening to MST3K while I look down my microscope. www.youtube.com has many episodes on it. But they do not have Fugitive Alien. This freaking movie is so great. If you have the chance, watch it.
Manos, Hands of Fate. You must also watch that one.
TORGO!!! The Master will not approve.
Let's see....got another BP test. This time it was not as high which is good, but it is still elevated so I am going to see the Doctor next week. I want to learn Latin. I just decided that. I think it would be fun to speak Latin. Such an interesting language. I also have to stop capitalizing random words in my sentences.
I also have found that the best rock to use for sharpening any blade is Corundum. Works like a freaking charm.
No comments:
Post a Comment