Only single people come up with graphs like this. Trust me, they are the only guys who have time to think about stupid things like this. Guys in relationships are busy having sex and worrying about another person, or themselves like selfish bastards. For the most part, I agree with what is being said in this graph. Only I am confused by the F-buddy and mental attractiveness. This does not compute. Is an F-Buddy just someone who looks good but you really don't want to talk to this person? Oh, yeah...that is the reason. Silly me, I over thought that, but when I typed it down, it made all kinds of sense.Good news! I found that paper I was looking for and found the samples I was looking for and now I am prepping said samples because I need to know if it contains less clay minerals then a sample higher on the stratigraphic column.
Happy da....RAIN!
It is pouring cats and ferrets ATM. I had on my rain coat for my 60 meter walk from the bus stop which provided me with some resistance to the damp. By some strange and unfortunate event, the rain water that was shed off my coat was funneled into my pocket. "Which pocket?" you may have asked yourself. Well it was my left hand pocket. Guess what I had in this pocket?
Yes?
The very same pocket that held my cell phone. When I felt my pants getting wet (inset: "My pants is wet!" inside joke here) I reached in and half my pocket was full of water.(Or is that half empty?) I grab my cell and pull it out in a frantic action to turn off the power and remove the battery.
Believe it or not, the damn thing was dry. Only had a spot of water on it and not a bit was located in the battery housing. Colour me Lucky! At least I have that going for me.
5 comments:
so relationships are about having sex and worrying? that explains some things, but color me confused...
Yeah, it didnt make sense to me either...but, what chu gonna du? I was trying to write fast as I was heading out the door.
The US gov't uses graphs like those with made-up data as "statistics"
you could make one of those that had beer shits in a circle, and chicken finger sub shits in another circle, and both circle coincide a little...
mein kampf!
Post a Comment