Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Do men have reproductive rights?

I was reading this ARTICLE which stated that if a man does not want a baby that he helped make, as in he wants the woman to abort the pregnancy, and the woman goes ahead and delivers the child, then the man should not have to pay child support.

I guess I can see where the man is coming on this argument. I mean...he doesn't want it, what else can he do? Hire a skin head to kick her in the uterus? That is what I would do.

Of course, one needs to accept personal responsibility for their actions. I mean, did the man want the sex that was involved that lead to the conception? If he did not, then by all means he should not have to bare the burden of paying for a child.

Thoughts?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so the man got raped? I dont think so.

new jack city said...

so, wait. i put my what in there and babies come out? no way. i cannot believe it...

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

I knew Tyson was a dike - so maybe we should kill children after birth... because they are not "fully developed" until many years later. I think 21 is a good cut-off age to kill children.

The D said...

Having Child Trouble there, Phun?

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Sounds like America is having child trouble when they abort babies in the stomach because they aren't "fully developed." So let us extend the "abortion" age to 21 years old, so we can legally murder "under-developed" beings. Besides, don't we come from monkeys, which came from diminutive amoebas in outspace 100 trillion years ago or whatever made-up time period ? What a backwards world we live in. It shouldn't be immoral to kill off the "unfittest" so that the rest of us can "survive." Afterall, aren't I using the world's logic ? You're alive because someone didn't abort you !!! I'm PRO-ABORT PEOPLE UNTIL THEY REACH 21 YEARS OLD.

Just joshing !!!