Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Finally!

After months of losing at trivia on Mondays, my team finally won yesterday. A 40$ gift certificate is now ours. Happy days. All those losses were starting to add up. They were making me feel horrible, but now we are winners! And a team of two, if you can believe that! The final question was so simple, it was laughable. HA!

Q: Polaris is in what Constellation?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

A:?

new jack city said...

ursa minor

ps D, go to my blog, there's a link to my myspace page, which has some tunes on it. mostly LD right now, but more original shit to come... (oh yeah, you can leave comments and download them andshit too, i think)

Anonymous said...

Yeah you need my brain up there if you're trying to win at trivia.

P.S. myspace sucks. it's nothing but teenage girls and emo kids with the same stupid haircut. Hopefully none of my family members have a page there.

Anonymous said...

By the way Polaris is in the little dipper or ursa minor if you wanna get technical. I should know that too, look at my name.

Josue' said...

oso,
I 2nd you on myspace being trash..bunch of horribly mashed together html templates although it is quite popular...IN the HIGHSCHOOL market...although, some indie bands try to self promote through it...I never got into myspace and don't even see it on my radar...

new jack city said...

yeah, i would agree about the high school kids and emo crap (lest we not forget horny old men, too), however, there's also a bunch of folks from college that I lost touch with (some of whom the D knows too), so it's kind of cool in that way... plus, the music promoting and posting angle is nice for me. so i'm not suggesting all y'all jump on there, just saying you can check out my tunes and shit.

The D said...

cj, I checked out the site, listening to nice weather brought back some memories, I better drag out the old "Razy Raze" cd.

I saw that Phil(commie) is on there. I recognize about two more people, but that is about it.

I imagine that I too will crumple and get a myspace account at some point. Just to see other peoples info, for which one has to be a memeber.

Josue' said...

d,
You can be a member sans page setup...just need a username and email address tied to the account...

new jack city said...

nice! what did you think of the moonshine song? i know it's a little rough...

spence (erick) is up there, and hippie kelly, commie phil, virgo, ali and frank from that other band i can't remember the name of with the super hot singer woman... johan (ryan), hoagie, jacobi, ahh, think that's all the ones you might know?