The Grant I was hoping to get was for 2k...but they put a limit on all the Masters students of 400$. This is considerably less then I was hoping for. In fact, it is almost nothing of what I need to complete my freaking Thesis. This is bad. If you are a little fuzzy on the whole good bad thing, lets just say that I will probably not graduate this semester. Probably have to wait till the summer or even the fall semester. Oh well, nothing worth doing takes little time and effort.Update: Job hunt not going well...
Update: Girl I was going to ask out quit her job so I will probably not see her again...
Update: My mind feels like a blancmange.
1 comment:
Damn it, Dan!
But you should still come visit me anyway.
Other than that, hope all is well with you, doll.
Post a Comment