Thursday, May 18, 2006

A Miracle has occurred

I woke up this morning and my back no longer hurt. The pain was gone. I could not wrap my mind around it.

"Mama always said Miracles happen every day, well I can assure you they do."

Doctor said that I had a sprained lumbar. He gave me some medication, a pamphlet on exercises to do, and sent me on my merry way.

Now for the bad news: I called my Stylist to set up an appointment, when to my horror, I found out that Bill is no longer cutting hair.
I am so lost right now. I have no idea what to do. I mean, I have a thing about who cuts my hair, when I find someone who does a good job, I am 100% loyal to this person. Now I am like a kite that lost its string. What am I to do? Now I have to do that whole Trial and Error with my hair to find someone who does it right! YAAAAAA!

I know, as problems go, this is really a non-issue. At the same time, it really upsets me. To add insult to injury, I desperately need a hairs-cut.

8 comments:

new jack city said...

could do what i do and not cut it...

Anonymous said...

um, 'stylist'? go to a barber, nukka.

Josue' said...

I'm with D on this one. it can be quite pretty dramatic to find another person to cut one's hair(s). I went through this several years ago. I left the previous person because the guy did not respect my time and would have me wait 30-45min since he would stack appointments and do women's (MUCH higher profit margin) hair when he knew I had made an appointment with him. It was a tough situation since the trade off of me waiting was the fact that he cut my hair excellent and I did not want to risk going to someone else....One day I had enough and never went back to him. It's been almost 5yrs and I ended up finding someone after just getting one "mistake" haircut during my search....

Josue' said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Some one deleted a comment

Anonymous said...

A stylist? You have a STYLIST? Queer.

The D said...

Correction: I HAD a stylist.

Anonymous said...

Huhm. Aww, Dan...just go get a haircut. I would recommend my lovely gayboy "stylist", Vinnie, who is an expert in short hair - then again, his haircuts run about 40 bucks and you would have to go out of your way to come here. (But I would make it worth it, *wink, wink*)