Thursday, May 04, 2006

Yes!!!


Ahh....it is as if a millions of voices cried out in joy!

Han Solo Shoots First!

I told myself I would never get the DVD's of the special edition. Now I can watch the movies as they were intended! Free from Lucas's insanity of old age.

On another note, CJ just pointed out that my comments could be treated as sedition.

If we all remember history, President Woodrow Wilson actually passed an Act.

Sedition Act of 1918

Now, Technically I am free to say what I want, but back then even saying anything about the flag would have put me in hot water...how is that for "Land of the Free"?

War always seems to render the leaders of nations corrupt with power. All that matters is the war and winning the war. Why should they care? They are not the ones who fight or die. Nor are their children fighting or dying. Rich mans War, Poor mans fight.

I think that Sedition is the true act of a Patriot.

6 comments:

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Are you guys going to leave comments or do you like to not involve yourself in political affairs ?

new jack city said...

i'm just mostly hoping for you to be very, very careful in calling for the use of force, man. (i respect what i call the malcolm x philosophy. 'nuff said) your posts are almost certainly monitored by a computer system looking for and reporting certain key word combinations... (google ECHELON)

the FBI has been knocking on doors and threatening people with secret grand jury subpeonas around here. it's about some "eco-terrosist" arsons that happened 5 or 6 year ago or something, but I don't doubt that their using it as a fishing expedition.

new jack city said...

oh, and as a human, you are free to say what you want. under the first amendment, this is not neccesarily true.
Threats to safety, calls for genocide, for instance, are not protected free speech. There is no protection under the first amendment from your community's impinging on your free speech, only against your GOVERNMENT denying you a voice. This is because of the inherent power differences between governments and individuals...

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Because of sedition, isn't that how the Colonies became the USA... after sedition with the Brits ?

The D said...

I guess Freedom isn't Free.

new jack city said...

oh real freedom is always free, and cannot be taken away from you... ...but that's more of a spiritual discussion than a political one.

the colonies became the us after some rich white guys decided they could get by paying less in taxes.

the governement we have now will never allow white people to start a revolutionary movement, like the panthers, or the immigrant rights movement. that's why there's such a hostility towards the so-called eco-terrorists (who have not killed a single person in this courty) right now.