
Why do Mullets and Jean Shorts always together? I mean, do they look in a style magazine thinking, "What kind of outfit will go well with my Mullet?" Then there would be an article about Mullets and Jean shorts and the guy just says, "THAT'S IT! JEAN SHORTS!"
"They will go perfect with my Iroc Camaro with the T top!"
Ok...I am finished.
P.s. I will note that both my brothers still wear Jean shorts. You would think that they would have received the memo?
6 comments:
I hope this pic is not of an ACTUAL person you saw with your own eyes in public....By the way, that is one of THE best (and I use that term loosely) mullets I have ever seen. Stricly business in the front and a m'fn party in the back!! LOL!
The mullet isn't superimposed ? Taking pictures... has a phone clipped to his pocket... looks like a gay tourist trying to look sophisicated.
i don't think the gay community would claim this one... perhaps he lost a bet? he's got a bubble ass, too.
omg, this is nasty
Your sources must be wrong, I haven't worn jean shorts in years.
You are such a liar, you totally had them on last Christ Mass.
hold on, let me find photographic Proof.
Post a Comment