Saturday, May 13, 2006

Something to Laugh at.


This site Air Toons is so freaking hilarious. My favorite so far is the use of pre-historic electronic devices is simply unacceptable.

Other then that, my back is killing me. A pain that knows no definition. I am in constant pain. Maybe someday I will get the x-ray and an MRI that I need, but that takes $. I don't have $. So, it will have to wait. The medication does nothing anymore. I might as well be sticking them up my ass for all the good they do me.

So pain seems to be my lot in life. On a more funny note, I watched a girl get shot down lastnight while she was hitting on some guy who had a GF. Let me just say that I have never seen a woman so angry and pissed off with rejection. I mean, this is what men have to deal with almost every time they hit on a girl. She had no idea what to do with herself. She was commenting how this has never happened to her. She was like a pitbull...so tenacious. I had to laugh at her consternation and lack of getting what she wanted. Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!

Go watch Munich

5 comments:

new jack city said...

better to follow up with chiropractic care and theraputic massage, man. the problem there, though, is that they will give you stretches and exercises to do (though that will help more than anything). i've been going through my own pain thing, which luckily happened at work. it's been interesting to follow the way tension in my body has unwrapped from place to place as i get loosened by the body work.

is there a yoga class you can take? they can really help you with back pain.

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Hey D, what's going on with your health ? I heard your brother is sick too. We're all suffering physiologically with pain from some unknown cause.

The D said...

CJ,

Chiropracters are quacks. No way will I ever go to one of those snake oil sellers. Their scam is that they hurt your back more so that you have to keep going back to them over and over again. QUACKS!

Phun,

I blame bush.

Josue' said...

That air toons site is wacky. LOL!

new jack city said...

interesting, D. maybe i've been on the west coast too long, but i do think they work. i go to the chiropractor for immediate pain relief, and then the unfortunate part is that i have to follow up with exercise and stretching. i mean, there are people you can pay to exercise and stretch you, but that's real expensive...