Frustration. I could not sleep lastnight because I was reliving my accident over and over. It is similar to some sort of Post Traumatic Stress thing. I hate when I get it into my mind because it just sits there torturing me. Thankfully I eventually fell asleep. It really sucks to be stuck in this town with no car to take me away. No means to leave. This perfectly Sucks.This morning I forged my student ID so that the City Bus Driver would think it was a summer session ID and not the regular kind. The things I have to do to save some money. It seems to have worked well, but it is a 10 min walk to the city bus stop from my house, and let me tell you that when the day is over, I do not relish the thought of walking home through the park that is littered with hypodermic needles and dead chinchillas. To be honest it was only one dead chinchilla, which in itself is quite a shock to see that in the middle of a park in NYS. Strange world.
No, this post has nothing to do with sex, I just thought the bunny's expression was pretty spot on.
6 comments:
dead chinchilla? those things exist?! :D
D,
PTS can be serious stuff. :(
You can hope that it just escapes the banks of your memory.
move to Oklahoma and get a nice Geo job
used to get the flashbacks from the time i crashed my 78 mercury zephyr (baby blue) into a telephone pole in an ice storm and broke by collar bone and shoulderblade. taking a lot of drugs really helped me to get over the flashbacks.
the problem is, now i have flashbacks from all the drug taking...
on the reals, though, it fades. there's an accupressure point in the middle of you palm that can be very calming if you hit it with your thumb.
Ow man...that hurts!
ok, don't hit, just pinch gently.
Post a Comment