I am reminded of this dream, more a nightmare, I had a while back. I was in a sedan, and I slowly backed over this old man. As the wheel ran over him, feet first, I could hear the muted crack of his bones breaking mixed with a sickly squish of his flesh and blood spurting out from under the tire. I recall that he let out a soft moan as the wheel slowly collapsed his chest and I could feel the car resist a little as it started snapping his rib cage. A most horrid and vivid dream. It will probably stick with me for the rest of my life.
Well...I am a geologist, and a Puerto Rican, and a Scholar, and a Musician. I try to live my life in terms of Elwood P. Dowd, In this world you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant.
Thursday, August 31, 2006
R.E.M.
I am reminded of this dream, more a nightmare, I had a while back. I was in a sedan, and I slowly backed over this old man. As the wheel ran over him, feet first, I could hear the muted crack of his bones breaking mixed with a sickly squish of his flesh and blood spurting out from under the tire. I recall that he let out a soft moan as the wheel slowly collapsed his chest and I could feel the car resist a little as it started snapping his rib cage. A most horrid and vivid dream. It will probably stick with me for the rest of my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
That's a no brainer
u need some jesus in your life, lol.
pretend its Bush
ummm, screwing an intern?
someone sounds like the dumbest smart ass
Damn people can you man up and use some names?
Cowards.
I am perfectly comfortable being a coward.
i'm perfectly comfortable signing in as anonymous and saying shit like "i poop too much"
You suck!
-Dub...oh crap I wasnt supposed to say that.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Post a Comment