Remember when I wrote that I had forged my Student ID in order to use the city bus? Well, the bus driver asked to see everyone's ID who was boarding. Needless to say, I was booted off the bus. I could have paid my fare, but I had absolutely no money. So, I picked up my phone and realized that I had no one I could call. Not one person in this town that I could count on. Kind of sad. The two people I could have called were out of town.Anyway, I proceeded to walk all the way home from Campus. I live in Binghamton, the university is in Vestal. I had to cross a bridge a traffic circle and then walk all the way home. Turns out it takes me egg-sack-lee 1 hour and 10 minutes to walk home from campus. Roughly 3.6 miles. Google says that it is a 7 minute drive.
I am reminded of a Bob Dylan Song called Tryin' to get to Heaven that states,
"When you think that you lost everything
You find out you can always lose a little more
I'm just going down the road feeling bad
Trying to get to heaven before they close the door"
11 comments:
Aren't there some cheap mopeds or motorbikes you can purchase ?
for about a grand
One grand ? Where can I find this ? I want one.
You bourgeois pig.
A-ha! Seems I have attracted another lamprey that can hurl insults at me from their warm and cowardly blanket that is Anonymity. Get some courage and post your name if you feel like leaving platitudinous comments.
anybody that can even get on these here internets could reasonably labeled as bourgeois.
you should get you a little vespa, that would be great.
you had to look up platitudinous before you could use it, didn't you?
No. Some people project their flaws on others to make themselves feel better.
i did have to look it up. D, you're correct, anonymous is not only trite, she is (by nature of having the ability to be on the internet - and twice in two days), bourgeois, and therefore also a hypocrite.
Haha. I love internet arguments. Anonymity is a like a big comfortable bed that you can hurl insults from and feel as if they actually mean something. Too bad they're motivated by fear and not courage. God forbid you would actually have to own up to your comments.
Ok, your are right. I will unveil the secret. My name is Jose Sanchez, and I now choose not to be anonymous.
Jackasses...
Post a Comment