Thursday, August 17, 2006

Render unto Cesar that which is Cesar's

Any way this town tries to get money from you, it will. The garbage pick-up in this town works like this. You want your garbage picked up? Then you have to pay 6$ for 5 green special garbage bags. I was hoping that I would never have too spend money for these stupid bags, I used have a dumpster that I would throw my trash out in, but when the Land Lord sold his business across the street, the dumpster went with it. Well, I used to throw my trash in my car and drive to another dumpster and toss it into there, but now that I am without car, I had to buckle and pay for the bags.

Today is a sad day.

On a side note, I called this Geo-Technical guy in Puerto Rico today. My mother had been pestering me to call and see if I could get a job with this company. I talked to Carlos who told me to talk to, and I quote, his Son. He give me the number and I call Luis. As I am explaining things, Luis informs me that his father died 14 years ago. Well, as you can imagine I experienced two feelings. The first was Foot-in-Mouth I just fucked up this interview. The second was, "“Did I just talk to a ghost?"” Then he explained that I must have talked to Carlos.

Yep. I don't think I will be getting this job.

Yay me.

5 comments:

Dave said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dave said...

wtf? Who the hell is Carlos, then? Didn't you talk to him first? Waht the fcuk is ginog on?

Anonymous said...

Are you employed, sir?

Employed?

You don't go out looking for a job dressed like that? On a weekday?

Is this a... what day is this?

Josue' said...

Foot-in-Mouth is right....that must have been pretty surreal....

new jack city said...

sounds like Luis gets that a lot, it's probably not a big deal.

odd, though