The one with the Masters almost completed.Applying for jobs makes me feel like a dog that has always been left in the pound constantly passed by people looking for a pet. I feel like that one orphan that is never picked by the loving family. Will there come a point when they will just put me to sleep? Release me out into the world with no one who cares?
I desperately want to work, but no one will hire me. How messed up is that? If this were a communist country I would have a job. A place for everyone and everyone in their place. Maybe I am oversimplifying this whole "job for those who want one" thing?
Who knows, all I know is that I want a Job and I want to get out of here. I am probably typing this because my father called me this morning at 9am to berate me about getting a job and telling me how I am doing nothing with my life and how I am never going to get a job.
Yeah, I know, Nice Parenting. But I understand where he is coming from. I despise having to rely on him. I want to be my own man. A man with a job and a sense of pride. Man...my leg hurts.
9 comments:
someone'll hire u IN ORLANDO!
Dub,
I don't think D wants to be in the armpit of Amerika. :p
Walmart is always hiring, but you don't have to have a degree to work there, just the desire to put up with their BS
You can get a job if you want one, just not necessarily in the field that you choose.
Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.
you know, i think Chris Suttle works for a geologic consulting firm based in orlando or somewhere around there...
plently of environmental jobs in the northwest, too.
also the southwest (i been looking at jobs in albuquerque and flagstaff)
what is it that you want to do?
"MOST narcissists have one or more narcissistic parents or caregivers"
http://samvak.tripod.com/faq5.html
Implying? How one does brim with confidence when one has no idea of what they speak.
"The most important thing that social psychologists have discovered over the last 50 years is that people are very unreliable informants about why they behaved as they did, made the judgment they did, or liked or disliked something. In short, we don't know nearly as much about what goes on in our heads as we think. In fact, for a shocking range of things, we don't know the answer to "Why did I?" any better than an observer."
Richard E. Nisbett
http://www.edge.org/q2006/q06_3.html
Yay, you can quote. Get back to me when you have the stones to stand next to your "words".
Post a Comment