Last night, Luke and I went to the Dinosaur BBQ for some good beer and a blues band.
The bassplayer was terrible. We were in a sea of old people. Watching old white people dance is such a great sight. Come for the Music, stay for the show.
There is this old guy probably in his 70's that dances like a professional. I am always impressed when I see him. Then there are those who have mullets and dance like they are dying of poison.
For some reason, Luke likes to dance with these old ladies, I am sure it affords him some sort of humour.
Best Quote from the night from Luke after he was dancing with his scarf on and some old woman grabbed it and was leading him around and dancing holding the ends of it around his neck.
Luke walks back to the table and tells me, "Bitch was Choking me!"
Fun times....fun times.
2 comments:
word. my favorite is the quote "Then there are those who have mullets and dance like they are dying of poison." we need to start an old-time revival of the church of making fun of mullets. i recall the infamous asian dreadlocked mullet witnessed at grassroots in 2002...
any ron jeremy sightings?
Post a Comment