
So, I finally did it! I called the police while my neighbour was beating his ugly girlfriend. Guess what? Cops knocked on the door, and he was on his best behaviour and was all amiable and shit. She left with the cop, only to return two hours later to continue yelling at him. I could not believe this shit. Some people are just so fucking stupid. I am disappointed that they didn't arrest my angry little neighbour. I am also thankful that he did not come knocking on my door waving a firearm threateningly.
There is a girl in front of my who is wearing these large earrings that looks like she has bandages on her ears. I complimented her on them. They also remind me of those square covers for ceiling lights.
Wow...I just had a random thought, maybe I should shave my chest, just to see what it feels like?
Maybe not.
p.s. who the hell begs for money at a coffee shop? Some dude asked me for a dollar to buy himself a burger at wendy's. Mind you, this dude looked like he just fell out of a van that had Phish stickers painted on it. I didn't have a dollar so I offered 50 cents. He turned it down. I told him that it will get him a little closer to the dollar. He thought about this for a minute, as if he were adding up the money in his resin filled mind, then he changed his mind and took the 50 cents.
11 comments:
man, you are a better man than me...I must be immune to the panhandlers...In the D, we have these fools who get pissed if some unsuspecting suburbanite breaks out a one and the beggers ask for more...
I like to pretend most times that I am totally taken off guard when they ask me for money and I look at them all surprised and tell them, "I was going to ask you for some money..." and keep walking.....
shaving your chest is liberating...for about 2 weeks.
echo, echo... ;p
shaving your chest is liberating...for about 2 weeks.
What kind of relationship do you call that ? Blind love or blind hate ? I don't get it. It's nice to see that the cop didn't do anything about it. Usually when a man beats a woman, even when falsely accused, the man gets screwed over somehow, right ? I guess not in this case. The ugly girlfriend is ignorant for staying with a man that beats her. They seem to argue non-stop. I'm dumbfounded by their relationship.
shit happens. keep calling the cops if it keeps happening. sometimes it takes a minute for them to get the idea. for some reason, I thought NY was a state where if the cops were called for dv, then someone had to go to jail?
the only time i give money to panhandlers is when they have a sign that says "why lie, i need a beer." then i'll buy them a beer.
At Last we meet again. My defeated friend. One Day our paths will cross again and you will have your opportunity to reclaim your honor. Until that day comes you must practice grasshopper. Prepare to fight Daniel son!. Know your men from the king down to all the pawns. Or else meet your fated destiny once again. Your face will frown Dante man as you hear Checkmate once again. You are no match for my Chess skills you blithering fool. You know who I am.
Anagram ?
Jerry?
shaving your chest is liberating...for about 2 weeks.
Post a Comment