Wow, blind date infront of me that is freaking me out. It seems that he is a dullard.Woman: So, what do you want to do?
Guy: I don't know...I don't really get out much. I don't really know what is going on around town.
some time passes then she mentions some musical artist
Guy: Yeah, I don't know what music is.
Woman: (nervous laugh), Really.
Guy: I don't know anything about music.
Now they are talking about the War. It seems he is some sort of teacher. She just claimed the Cafe is her favorite place and she is always here. I would like to point out that I have never seen her in here, and I am here all the time. I have no life. It may be that she is here during the day. Who knows? This is funny. Whattheshit, he just suggested taking care of the middle east by nuking them. Then he said that since they were not Americans they don't count. He invoked the Glass Parking Lot. This guy better be joking. Ok, now he is joking. I am amused. "They are not human if they are not Americans." Ok, he did that whole thing with a straight face and serious. I am impressed. Maybe he isn't so dull. They are discussing internets minutiae.
Ok, on to my point.
Yesterday I went out with Ph.Dave and his entourage of undergrad's. We ended up at the Belmar for drinking and good talk. It was an interesting time. Undergrad's cant hold their beer. Maybe the don't pace themselves as well as the experienced drinker does? Anyway, it was a wonderful time. I met new people, including a half breed Puerto Rican, and was accused of being a misogynist by some woman who doesn't even know me. I love double standards. If a woman says jokes about men it is being cute, if a man tries the same thing, you are labeled a woman hater.
Quote of the day:
Guns have little or nothing to do with juvenile violence. The causes of youth violence are working parents who put their kids into daycare, the teaching of evolution in the schools, and working mothers who take birth control pills.
-- Tom Delay (R - Texas), on Columbine.
2 comments:
that pic is the wackiest thing I have seen all day...LOL!
birth control pills are driving america into the ground!
Post a Comment