Sunday, December 18, 2005

The mind plays tricks...

7:20 am

That is what I read on my flight itinerary...only that is not what was written on my flight itinerary. What was written was 7:20pm. Much to my dismay, as I showed up to the airport a full 12 hours before I was supposed to be there. I even got a cool ticket from the check-in kiosk that says, "Oops, you are too early for check-in."

I call my brothers cellphone and tell him to turn around. It was 6am, and I was pissed. Went back to home for some sleep. My mother told me I was leaving in the morning and my mind just glanced over the pm and say it as an am. Funny how the mind works, and I am always crazy about checking that I have the right time.

Left at 5:30pm for jet brue, only to have my flight delayed for an hour. Oh no, my connecting flight at JFK was leaving at 9:30pm and I was supposed to arrive at 9:35pm. Well, while in flight they tell me that they will hold the flight for me. Yay! Only there was an Incident at the terminal before we even arrived. Needless to say, I got my flight to PR only an hour later then I should have. 3:30am Monday is a pain in the ass time to fly.

On the plane ride I think I scared my neighbour's by yelling at Bush during his speech lastnight.

2 comments:

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Yes, the grenade incident... funny. It was almost as funny as when Bush said, "To say 'unchecked power' basically is ascribing some kind of dictatorial position to the president, which I strongly reject."

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2005/12/19.html#a6384

Anonymous said...

shamuta!