Monday, December 05, 2005

Nooooooooooooo..?

This weekend I almost kicked someone in the throat. Actually, I didn't, but I wanted to....sort of? Anyway, Thanksgiving party at Glen's house was nice. I actually had a good time drinking and hanging out with people (things I don't get to do very often). I had a good time till reality set in and stupid evil people who copulate with Reindeers showed up. So, I had to leave that room so as not to cause a scene, which I would probably do because I would not want to speak or become part of the general conversations. It is a lashing out at the idiots that I dislike because I have to shut my mouth so as not to say something bad. Strange, huh? Well, as I was walking out I thought I heard that dirty Coont actually try to say something to me. I could not believe that horrible person actually thought she could talk to me? That she had the right to?

Anyway, this is all in my mind, so ignore everything I just said. Just venting. It seems that I cant shake off this feeling of frustration. Just being fed up with everything around me. Every aspect of everything. I don't know what or where this feeling is coming from.

So...Hairless Guinea Pigs...weird.

Oh, And I called Environmental health & safety today. They said they would send someone over to take care of the thermometer, but no one ever showed up. Also, I got into school at 7am with the hopes of talking to that prof. who was rude to me. Alas, he was not in today, it seems that he had a child born Saturday. Oh well, probably tomorrow. I didn't want to call EH&S till I talked to him because I felt that it would be almost admitting my guilt of which I am falsely accused. I called them anyway because it was the right thing to do. I could not let that Hg volatize anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the g. pig looks freaky

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

That guinea p. looks old