Now, for those who don't know, my Father is quite a character. Last night, I asked him if a scalpel to the chest will kill someone instantly. He reply was, "Sit down Son, I will tell you the secret that all doctors know. How to kill a man."
Then he proceeded to say that the best way to kill someone would be to use that move that Achilles used in that Troy movie. That move will just slide right to the heart, cutting all the major arteries and veins and ventricles, all that fun stuff. You see, if you are trying to stab someone in the chest, there is always a chance to get hung up on a rib. He also talked about getting some air into the chest cavity to collapse the lung. Then he says the best thing.
"If someone is trying to stab you, you have to run away from the mother fucker."
3 comments:
Interesting...
"Here is something you can't understand.............."
I'm sure that was the song playing in your mind during this convo.... :p
Your pops = hours of entertainment :D
Post a Comment