Friday, September 09, 2005

Anything is Possible!

If you nay have speakers, trouble yourself not with this link.

ZOMBO


Sorry, nothing of note happened.

Here is a Good Read. I read it off of some dudes post on Fark:




I'll play the blame game...

I blame us all.
I blame us for allowing a government to exist that uses a pre-emptive strike policy.
I blame us for our addiction to oil.
I blame us for our greed and our willingness to let others suffer for our greed.
I blame the democrats for being spineless.
I blame the republicans for being selfish.
I blame everyone that doesn't take responsibility for their own actions.
I blame everyone that discounted the stories of murder and rape.
I blame the cops that quit.
I blame the cops that murdered kids.
I blame the people that murdered cops.
I blame our government for sitting on its MOTHER farkING ASS WHILE BABIES WERE DROWNING AND STARVING, WHILE LITTLE GIRLS WERE RAPED, KILLED AND LEFT IN BATHROOMS.
I blame every piece of shiat "human" that didn't get their children the fark out of N.O. when this storm reached Cat 4 and LOOKED like it was gonna hit N.O.

I blame myself for not doing more to demand that our failed society be torn down and rebuilt from scratch.
I blame myself for voting when I know my only choices are a shiat sandwich and a douche.
I blame myself for not taking in anyone and not helping anyone.
I blame myself for becoming that which I hate: selfish, greedy, protecting only me and mine because that IS survival of the fittest.
I blame myself for not caring enough to actually do something.

America, you are to blame. You are to blame for everything that is occurring, because you won't stand up against the bastards that you keep putting into office. The bastards that keep lying to you from both sides of the aisle. The bastards that believe their wallets are more important than your lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WELCOME to zombocom!