Thursday, September 15, 2005

Seriously, where is the love?


Read this and be disgusted by humans.

Racism is alive and well in the US


I think I went to school with a kid like that, in fact, I am positive I did.

No surprise he is joining the Marines. Studies have concluded that the US military special forces are jam packed with racist bigots.

This Quote is just perfect, "I'm not racist or anything," he said. "It's just, some people I hate, some people I don't get along with. And black people just happen to be the ones because they think they're better than everyone else."

Again, I weep for the future/present/past.

7 comments:

Josue' said...

This quote is pure comedy: "I'm a redneck," he said. "But no, I'm not racist."

Oxymoron?

In other news, that animated gif on this post is enough to make someone put a gun in their mouth...LOL!

Anonymous said...

unfortunately, we all know someone like that. the comment i heard recently was "i'm not a racist, i think God made us all the same, he just didn't mean for us to breed." i was going to fuck her until she said that. that type of mentality is below throwing poop in the monkey cage, it's more like catching the poop they threw and eating it. i'd like to cut their throats, but then i remember that people are bombarded with this attitude by all availible media, and don't get the chance to think for themselves.

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

I wish I were at the school to see how everything took place. According to the article, it's obvious the guy's father didn't care too much about the incident. "It's your life." Ha ! Last month, two guys in the Air Force that were "country-folk" approached me and one of them asked me, "You're from the East coast, right ?" I said, yeah. So the other guy asked me, "I bet you hate us cuz we're rednecks, don't ya' ?" I replied to them about not having a reason to hate them. Why would I ? I think they're annoying just for ganging up on me and asking me something so stupid... having nothing to do with them being "rednecks." I don't hate them.

Anonymous said...

Guns dont kill people. I doo.

The D said...

Caleb doesn't care about Rednecks.

Mike, what a typical frat boy response.

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Mike has said that phrase for many years, long before he joined the frat. Get it right... I don't care about anyone !!! AAAAhhhhhahahahahahahaha (psychotic laugh)!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Muhaha!