Ok, let me start by saying that this weekend was by far the best weekend I have had here in Bingo. Let me explain...no there is too much, let me sum up.Friday:
Great talk by a James R Ebert. He was discussing the Helderberg Group, being familiar with these rocks made the talk most interesting. I enjoyed it very much. Unfortunately a person I wish would never return did just that, so I had to hit the bricks before my mental stability wore down enough to cause a scene. On the plus side, the annoyance of said person is starting to become a dull ache instead of out-right rage and that feeling of someone plunging their fist into your stomach, pulling small intestine out, tiiing it into knots, then stuffing it back inside.
I proceeded to Christina's place to accompany her to Dryden for her husband was playing in a band at the Dryden Hotel. Ahh, a good time I had. Cheap good beer and good people. I will tell you that hanging out with a whole bunch of teachers at the local highschool puts things into perspective. I saw the principal of the school so drunk he was trying to drink out of a bottle with the cap still on it.
The night ended with a long ride back to home on a nice foggy night.
Saturday:
At 8pm I walked to what I labeled at "The Eastern European Party". Newly introduced friends, T*****(Ze German) and A******(Ze Belgium) were throwing a party to break in their apt. I brought a bottle of Don Q Anejo which turned out to be quite popular as it was killed as fast as possible. I met many new people such as a German called Josha who learned spanish studying in Cuba, and and Iranian whose name escapes me. I met probably the most beautiful woman from Colombia I have ever met. Many spanish speakers at this party kept me in practice. At one point the crazy Spaniard Chris called me a paparazzi because of my picture taking habits. At the end of the night I walked the Colombian home because it was on the way to my apt. All in all one of my better nights.
Sunday was hell. I didn't feel like moving till about 12pm. I felt like I was hit by a truck. Somewhere around 5 the pain in my head and body left me.
4 comments:
Your face looks classic. What was going on?
P.S. That would be the second most beautiful woman from Colombia you've met (+3 points).
...
ehm, it was a shameless compliment for my girl. yes, you've met.
Post a Comment