Look, Radiohead is nothing special. They are doing nothing that is "revolutionary". They are a band that is popular with people with no musical talent or experience whatsoever. I have concluded that they, in fact, Suck.Maybe I just "Don't get it", in fact, I will admit that I don't get it. They are an all hype bullshite band. They only way I can figure that they are so well liked is that some "cool" guy said, "They are so progressive and so innovative!" Ignorant little poseurs just went along with some fool and no one wants to say that they suck, it is like a mass hallucination to save face. Imagine someone tells you that it is cool to wear pink shirts, so you wear a pink shirt. Then the people say it is cool to wear the collar popped, so you wear the collar popped. Then they say, radiohead is the best band in the world, so you say they are the best band in the world. It is the band for the ultimate sheep.
Ok, rant over.
7 comments:
I guess I am the president of the "Ignorant little poseurs" fan club because I am fan of Radiohead. I don't think their the greatest of all time, but I have 1-2 of their records. Progressive? I don't know, but different for the most part...
i would say that they are talented musicians. however, being a telanted musician does not make your music appealing. like most other bands, radiohead has some great songs, some okay songs, some bad songs, and some annoying noise. but then, a lot of people do not get my facisnation with the grateful dead, particularly since i stopped doing drugs anymore...
DAMN the fratboys and their pink, popped collars! :D
I guess "fans" are more into "POP" than "appeal" if they are going to follow stupid fads, regardless of liking or disliking the band. I'm not going to follow some morons' view just cuz he or she thinks it is cool to do this or that thing. Yeah... sounds like blind sheep alright !!!
What I was saying is that even from a musical standpoint they are ignoble.
PINK IS NOT THE NEW BLACK! PINK IS STILL GAY! AND WHILE WE'RE AT IT, GET RID OF THOSE STUPID EMO HAIRCUTS!
http://gorillamask.net/emohair.shtml
Dave does not care about gay Emo's
Post a Comment