Monday, September 26, 2005

Fish and Porn Stars

This Saturday I caught more fish in one day then I ever have. Unfortunately they were all too small, but it was still fun. I would cast and bring in a fish, remove the hook, cast and land another fish. Too bad they are too small for keeping. One fish I hooked right through the side of his face.

Ok, this is what you are all waiting for. Sunday my Brother, and the Binarian decide to go to the Dinosaur BBQ in Rochester. Being deficient in currency as I usually am, I objected to our chosen eatery. We sat down and I ordered a "Big Ass Pork Plate" and shared some nachos with my Bro, when I spotted someone a familiar face walk into the doors. This someone is a very famous star with an impressive body of work behind him...or should I say in front of him? He is a living legend to most. I was shocked and amused at who it was. I am not usually one to gawk at famous people, but Ron Jeremy is not the usual celebrity. I will admit he is a little taller then I thought, but when he is usually paired tall high heeled women, it is easy to see the disparity.

There was Ron Jeremy eating BBQ at the Dinosaur. It was rather surreal. One of Binarian's friends said it must have been a health violation of some type. Well, Binarian wanted to get his autograph on his Treo so that he could sell it online (There must be someone who would want a Treo signed by Ron Jeremy).

Alas, he slipped out of there unnoticed by us, which really sucked because I would have liked to get my pict with him. Oh well, such is life. For those who doubt me, here is photographic evidence taken by Binarian as he pretended to talk on his cell.

Sure, it is crappy, but there is no doubt as to who it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

since nobody commented... "where'd you get that little shiner on your eye? somebody didnt think you were funny?" "Funny man, eh? I'm so f-- fuuuuuuny".